Crane’s Mill is a continuing care retirement community located in West Caldwell, New Jersey. Below is some key information to help you learn more about the community.
- Open to Adults Aged 60 and Better
- 251 Independent Living Apartments
- 30 Independent Living Cottages
- 48 Acres of Property
- Certified Wildlife Habitat
- Housekeeping and bed linen services
- Individual transportation to physicians, dentists and hospitals
- Regularly scheduled trips to shopping and errands plus many special trips, tours and outings
- Monitored emergency response system
- Flexible meal plan
- On-site beauty salon
- Fitness center
- Indoor pool and hot tub
- Jogging, biking and walking paths
- Pastoral care program
- 66 Apartments including 18 designated memory support units
- Provides residents help with Activities of Daily Living, or ADLs, such as bathing, grooming, dressing, and medication management
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- 66 Beds
- Certified by the State of New Jersey
- Newly renovated
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Professional, courteous staff
- Property originally a lumber mill dating back to the mid-1700s
- Crane’s Mill Retirement Community opened in 1998
- Beams from the original mill can be seen throughout Towne Square
LSMNJ is the parent company of Crane’s Mill, and has served New Jersey for over 110 years.
The organization’s programs include:
- Adoption Services
- Affordable Senior Housing
- Community Outreach
- Disaster Response
- Homeless Day Shelter
- Immigration & Refugee Services
- Special Needs Housing
- Senior Healthcare
Plan your next trip to Crane’s Mill today!
No matter what you’re interested in, we have you covered all summer long here at Crane’ Mill! Check out our events page today, and sign up for your favorite upcoming event!
We’ll see you soon!
“Little Darling,” it seems like this time of year makes everything brighter!
We may not have had the snowiest winter on record, and it sure was cold, but luckily we didn’t have a lonely one as the song suggest, as we were surrounded by friends new and old here at Crane’s Mill.
Whether lonely or not, the cold days are now long behind us and the month of June is always a welcome guest in our lives. With it, it brings the longest days of the year, with plenty of sunshine well into the evening. Graduation parties abound, as do BBQs, family gatherings, and trips to the shore (we’re heading to Spring Lake on June 10–here’s a guide to our other favorite shore points).
Take some time today to remember those sweet summers of the past, and make plans for future days filled with soaking up the sand, sun, and serenity of the season.