Crane’s Mill residents can walk from their independent apartments to a senior-focused exercise class—without even having to go outside!
Aquatic exercises are on the calendar all year long at Crane’s Mill
You may already know that Crane’s Mill has a state-of-the-art fitness center right in Towne Square. But you may not know that in addition there are a number of additional fun options for residents looking to stay in top shape.
Crane’s Mill provides an array of exercise classes in right in Towne Square, so residents need not go outside to get to the best exercise classes around.
A quick look at this month’s calendar shows senior-centric classes such as Stretch & Flex, Strength Class, Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates and more! Plus, our indoor pool plays host to a number of popular classes including Aquatic Fitness, Lap Swim and Water Walking.
You can view our entire calendar of resident activities each month by clicking here.
When considering any new place to call home, it’s important to have all the details you need to make an informed decision—and choosing a retirement community is no different.
Here is a short list of vital questions to ask as you visit different communities:
- How convenient is the location? What’s around the community?
- Is the community a true Continuing Care Retirement Community with a licensed Skilled Nursing Unit?
- What types of contracts and financial options are available?
- Does the community offer a Lifecare option?
- How does the management and staff address questions and concerns from its residents?
- Ask for a disclosure statement showing the community’s financial statements for the last 5 years. How much have fees increased?
- Is the community all-inclusive or are there ancillary charges for certain services & amenities? Check the fine print.
- Is the community prepared to serve its residents in case of an emergency?
Truly independent living comes from the confidence of knowing you made the best choice for your retirement.
Call CRANE’S MILL at 973-276-3001 to schedule a tour or click here to send us an email. We encourage you to ask us your questions.